Cleaning is one of the crucial activities everyone should for in their day to day life. Maintaining the living place clean is the best way to preserve hygiene for the self and the people around. There are also several professional cleaning services running for making the process easier. Have you ever heard about bond cleaning and commercial cleaning? Here are things to discover regarding these cleaning services.
It is also called as the end of the lease cleaning as it is the comprehensive cleaning or the rented property. This is carried on aiming to restore the property to the original state. It is achieved by making some changes. If this type of cleaning is not up to the mark, this might end up with some issues as the landlord may lodge a claim against the cleaning service.
It is a specially tailored cleaning process that is performed in all the commercial buildings. These are commonly done by professional cleaning services. This might take days, weeks, or even months based on different factors. Here, commercial cleaners have to do various tasks to keep the business place clean.
Bond cleaning vs commercial cleaning
- One of the major differences between these two services is the purpose. If you are living in a rented apartment, it is vital to keep your room clean and germ-free. So, you may end up leasing the bond cleaning service provider.
- As it includes cleaning tasks like vacuuming carpets, washing floors, and removing the debris, it will require less effort. Sometimes, based on the space and dirt, you can clean it by yourself as well.
- On the contrary, commercial cleaning requires more time and expertise, and money. A clean and bacteria-free environment is the most suitable for the best living environment. It helps with a good relationship with fellow people. Large specialized cleaning equipment and highly trained professionals will assist in the perfection of cleaning service.
- When it comes to residential bond cleaning, it involves several activities like removing stains, molds, stubborn grime, disinfecting the kitchen, and sanitizing the washrooms. Commercial cleaning is all about removing the hazardous wastes and disinfecting the pantries, managing the workstation, and washroom. All these activities will require heavy-duty cleaning.
- The amount of space required to be cleaned in bond cleaning is less when compared to the commercial form of cleaning. As the residential building incorporates a few bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a living room, it is easy to clean, and it also does not require deep cleaning.
- When it comes to the cleaning process, the residential cleaning will include sweeping, dusting furniture, mopping, carpet vacuuming, and removing cobwebs. In the case of commercial cleaning, it is slightly different startling from wiping down desks to computers to sanitizing the bathrooms where more risk is involved.
The bottom line
Overall, the technology is also slightly different in both these cases. Based on the needs, you need to analyze the different aspects. Choose the cleaning service that will help with the right outcome.