Moving home can be stressful, to be honest. Vacating your old home and setting up the new one can take up a lot of your energy, time, and money. There are many things to think about and plan before you set a date for moving.
- Packing and moving all your belongings
- Cleaning everything before the end of your lease
- Fixing all those little things that can jeopardise your bond
It’s exhausting to even think about it! Therefore, why not delegate a few of these tasks to the top players in the marketplace? It allows you to put your time and energy into getting the job accomplished in a shorter amount of time. Melbourne Vacate and Carpet Cleaning has been a leader in the cleaning industry for more than 20 years. It has helped hundreds of customers with their end-of-lease cleaning requirements in Melbourne.
We provide the most comprehensive packages at affordable prices to help you with end-of-lease cleaning in Melbourne. We promise to provide the highest quality of service to ensure that your landlord or real estate agent is pleased and content. The winners of the industry’s most prestigious service awards, Melbourne Vacate and Carpet Cleaning, have been recognised time and again for their exceptional service to their clients. Our team consists of highly skilled end-of-lease cleaners in Melbourne who offers top-notch cleaning. They work efficiently, on time, and pay attention to every aspect of cleaning. You’ll have less to worry about and leave your home with peace of mind. You know you will receive the full amount of your bond back. Are you planning to move out on the same day and worried about the condition the rental house is in? Melbourne Vacate and Carpet Cleaning provide same-day end-of-lease cleaning services in Melbourne that will satisfy your landlord with a 100% bond-back guarantee. If you choose to perform the end-of-lease cleaning yourself, many things can happen. If the agent inspecting your property is dissatisfied with the state of cleanliness, you may lose your deposit or be required to re-do the bond cleaning Melbourne by hiring professional cleaners. It is possible that you will not be able to book an experienced cleaning business on time, thus having to pay the rent for those extra days. You might even have to reconnect your utilities to ensure that the professional cleaning can be completed. Needless to say, this will cause you to spend unnecessary time and money. For help, call Melbourne Vacate and Carpet Cleaning for a professional cleaning service at the end of your lease and a 100% bond-back guarantee.
End of Lease Cleaning Checklist:
To help you estimate the time and supplies required for an end-of-lease cleaning, we have put together a comprehensive list of the steps that must be adhered to match the agent’s or landlord’s expectations. The list below applies to most properties; however, you may be required to cover additional areas.
- Removing cobwebs
- Dusting surfaces, blinds, fans, and light fixtures
- Vacuuming every floor
- Mop all the tiled areas and hard floors.
- Wiping window sills
- Wiping skirting boards
- Wiping doors and door handles
- Wiping light switches
- Cleaning walk-in robes and wardrobes
- Cleaning wardrobe tracks only
- Cleaning wardrobes and wardrobe tracks
- Spot wiping of walls and removing marks (30 min. included)
- Cleaning and disinfecting toilets
- Wiping all the rails and surfaces around
- Cleaning and polishing the laundry sink, laundry bench, and taps
- Cleaning cupboards and shelves inside and outside
- Cleaning exhaust fans
- Cleaning shower cubicles, including shower frames, shower screens, and tile
- Bathroom basins were scrubbed and disinfected.
- Cleaning and disinfecting countertops and vanities
- polishing chrome fixtures
- Cleaning and polishing mirrors
- Polishing taps and stainless-steel fixtures
- Wiping tiles and surfaces around
- Full kitchen cleaning
- Oven cleaning inside and out
- Cleaning and polishing the stovetop
- Scrubbing burners and the stovetop grill
- Cleaning and polishing the range hood
- Degreasing range-hood filters
- Cleaning and polishing splashbacks
- Clean and disinfect the kitchen bench.
- Cleaning all cupboards inside and out
- Cleaning the pantry from top to bottom.
- Cleaning the dishwasher inside and out (not the filters)
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and polishing kitchen sinks and taps
- 30 mins. Spot wiping of walls and removing marks
- Deodorizing the whole house
Why Should I Use Professional End-of-Lease Cleaners?
Doing end-of-lease cleaning in Melbourne yourself is a time-consuming job. There could be unforeseen expenses and delays during the process. Even if you plan well and think ahead, there may be stains that won’t disappear, or you may need to use a particular kind of bleach that is available everywhere. It is likely that you will find yourself running out of time and will be pressured to avoid cleaning specific areas properly or completely. If this happens, it’s impossible to achieve professional cleaning standards. By hiring professionals for bond cleaning in Melbourne, you will get an unconditional bond-back guarantee. We are open 7 days a week. Therefore, considering the costs, time, and risks involved, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that hiring professionals for bond cleaning Melbourne is the only way to avoid unnecessary troubles and losses and ensure a smooth moving period. Allow Melbourne Vacate and Carpet Cleaning to handle everything for you with our professional vacate cleaning service Melbourne so you can focus on your new home!
Please contact us.
Contact us today, and we’ll be more than happy to help you with bond cleaning services in Melbourne. Our professionals will visit your home and clean your rental home to help you get your full bond refund. More information can be found at https://melbournevacateandcarpetcleaning.com.au/.