Are you applying for an Australian PR? And you are scared that you might fall short of PR points?
Well, you can earn extra PR points if you clear the NAATI CCL Test. On Clearing it you get 5 PR points for Australia.
To begin with, you must know that it is applicable for SC 189, SC 190, and SC 489 Visa – the point-based visas. It requires you to lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI) & get an invitation by DHA. It can be taken both online and in test centers. The test comprises two dialogues each of 300 words divided into segments of 35 words or less. All you need to do is to interpret and translate it from English to the LoTE (Language other than English) and vice-versa. The questions will be based on general topics related to the Australian Community.
To Go Ahead with Taking The CCL Exam, Follow These Steps:
- Login to myNAATI and create an account. Fill in all your details.
- Upload a photo Identity proof. (It can be a passport or driving license too).
- On approval of your application, you will receive an email from NAATI.
- Login back to your myNAATI account and choose the test date and location.
- Pay your test fees to confirm your test dates.
But how will you prepare? The preparation needs close attention on improving the areas you could go wrong on. And to avoid that, you can approach our expert tutors who can help you prepare with proven tips & strategies to follow. Read this to know more.
Infographic Original Source – https://ccltutorials.online/blog/naati-ccl-test-key-information